Thursday, June 21, 2007

Life as We Know It Will Never Be the Same...

Well, Sean is almost a month old now and his schedule is topsy-turvy. We were eating, diapering, and sleeping every three hours. But ever since the three-week growth spurt, there's been a change in our schedule. Now there is no schedule. For the past two nights in a row, Sean has stayed awake from 2 am to about 7 am. Yep, that's right. I said, AWAKE. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. *sigh*

I was checking out another blog and found a link to this italian video about how Italy is different from the rest of the EU. We saw this video years ago after we went to Italy for the first time.

We've been receiving National Geographic Traveler (thanks to a previous tenant who never forwarded his subscription), and so I've been reading about far away places and getting a little wanderlust myself. But it's going to be a while since we have a little one now. I can't even bring myself to take Sean out for more than an hour and a half (as long as his naps) right now, so anything that requires a ride on a plane is out for at least a few months.

No comments: