Called the pediatrician yesterday and picked up a prescription for Sean's reflux. We'll give it a trial run and see how it works. Not interested in waiting til Sean's four months old to outgrow it.
Hey Charisse...thanks for the advice on the sleeping. My sister had similar advice for me, so I will try it out and let you know. I was planning to call soon...somehow my time management is all screwed up. I guess having a baby does that. As far as the GERD goes, my sister's baby had bad reflux and she found that feeding her sitting up helped. (the baby sitting up that is). I have been trying this because Gianna is starting to spit up a lot. Well, I'll call soon. Thanks again! Allison Torregrossa
1 comment:
Hey Charisse...thanks for the advice on the sleeping. My sister had similar advice for me, so I will try it out and let you know. I was planning to call soon...somehow my time management is all screwed up. I guess having a baby does that. As far as the GERD goes, my sister's baby had bad reflux and she found that feeding her sitting up helped. (the baby sitting up that is). I have been trying this because Gianna is starting to spit up a lot. Well, I'll call soon. Thanks again! Allison Torregrossa
Post a Comment