Sunday, September 30, 2007

One Down, One More To Go

Well, I finally got up the nerve to check our mailbox this evening and got my letter from the Texas State Board of Pharmacy... I passed my law exam!!! I was so nervous because I felt horrible after my exam and was afraid that I had failed the exam. To celebrate, I finally had my first (half) glass of wine in about a year. And it was gooooooood!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog and I like the way you write. I'm not a spammer, just wanted to let you know that I'm impressed by your style.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I thought the law exam was really difficult when I took it also. By the way, your son is so cute. Maybe we could get together for a play date sometime. Unfortunately, I have gone back to work now so my schedule is not as free...let me know!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie:

CONGRATULATIONS...so excited for you! Love the Peanut butter and jelly time :o)

Gosh!!! I can't get over how adorable Mr. Sean is and how fast he is growing. Andrew and I love to look at your blog..we all can't wait to see y'all. As a matter of fact everytime Andrew sees Sean's picture or video...it's "ahhh momma, he's so cute. I just want to hold him and kiss him." God willing hopefully that will be soon.
Well gotta go.
Love ya ...lots of hugs and kisses!
DB :o)