Listening to Matthew this morning put a big smile on my face. He gave Sean his breathing treatment and it takes 10 minutes so we have to sing to him to keep his attention off the medicine. Guess what Daddy was singing? Come on Feel the Noise by Quiet Riot and You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi. Yeah, we're 80's parents. It's so weird to think that these will be the "classics" that Sean will say his parents sang to him as a child.
Just so you can get these enjoy these too...
Went back to the pediatrician today. Sean is slowly getting better which is the nature of RSV. Still congested, some rattling in his chest, and little to no appetite for cereal/solid foods. The doc expects it will take a few more weeks before Sean's back to 100% healthy. At least, Sean doesn't seem to be too bothered except for the congestion and nasal suction. He measured 26-1/4 inches long. We'll have to wait until he's better before he gets his immunizations.
2 comments:
Hey Charisse!!! Thanks for calling me and checking up on me! I'm in the CLEAR! Yay! She called me today and told me. My semester is officially OVER and I only have two more rotations to go! I signed up for Randalls at placement conference (I interview w/ Heta). GOOD LUCK this coming Sunday! You're going to do wonderful! (c:
Yay! Now you can enjoy your break. I won't be working this weekend, but I will be working next weekend. I'm glad to have some time off. Still so much to do for next week anyway...
Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment