

So starting in the wee hours of thursday morning, Sean had some sort of a stomach bug. After I got off work friday afternoon, I started having symptoms as well and by midnight, I was dehydrated enough to really increase the intensity and frequency of my contractions. (Later, my ob/gyn said that those same symptoms can be signs of labor, so perhaps I was just laboring? I would have rather been induced instead...) So we made our way to the hospital at 4 am, and it turned out that I was 4cm dilated and 80% effaced. Got my epidural started and at 1pm I started pushing. At 2:07pm, he finally popped out, weighing 8 pounds, 6 ounces! Already round in the cheeks and belly.
Just got home today and here are some photos of Jack that were taken while we were in the hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment