Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Can See Why People Stop After Two...

Kids, that is. That's been my constant thought today. After our first twenty-four hours at home, we've been learning how to juggle the needs of both Sean and Jack together. Thank goodness for grandparents! And a lot of coordination too. Our first night was pretty tough since Jack got so hungry even after I'd fed him. So for sanity's sake, we decided to supplement with formula until my milk comes in.

Otherwise, we are doing a lot better than expected. Just trying to take it one day at a time.

1 comment:

Allison T said...

Oh Charisse, I feel for you! And I can't believe your baby was bigger than mine! You are a superstar. I hope your hubby is taking good care of you. The pictures are adorable. Get as much rest as you possibly can. It will get easier soon!